ArtPlay Palette Hearth Transfer
ArtPlay Palette Hygge ArtStroke1
ArtPlay Palette Hygge ArtStroke, Brush, Paper, Transfers
ArtPlay Palette Pinery Charm bird
ArtPlay Palette Time ArtStroke, Transfer
ArtPlay Palette Wilderness Transfer
Button Threadz 1

Journaling:
It was a thousand miles to Madera Canyon, and our third year at Santa Rita Lodge. They had added a pergola to provide filtered shade and more seating, and quite a few new feeders. Right away we were excited to see both male and female hepatic tanagers for the first time.

This is the first OK, also last, page in my series about our Arizona trip. First in my book, last to be posted here.
I always love how you mix textures in your spreads. What spectacular birds, their colors are breathtaking. Your books surely are masterpieces.

Oh what delicious color in these sweet little birds! and so perfectly echoed in the cluster/elements. Your books must be so wonderful!

Love your interesting story-pages. Will be interested to see pages from the next one. This has such warm, inviting colors. The textures are wonderful.

All I can say is...what a book! Congrats on the finishing up. It's been a magnificent ride!

I stayed at this same Lodge last summer. And I loved sitting watching their bird feeders. This is a great spot for birding! love your tanagers! Congrats on finishing the AZ book!

I love Madera Canyon. That was a day-trip hideaway when we lived there! And I love your design, especially the colors..

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout