Oscraps

Cascade Classic Tour
ksacry

Cascade Classic Tour

Text Reads: The Cascade Classic Tour was on September 10, 2023. We were all over the Snoqualmie Valley. Starting from Woodinville, we drove through Maltby, Snoqualmie, Fall City, and Carnation.
It has been years since I visited the King County Tolt McDonald Park in Carnation, WA. I just found out they had a vast camping area. The group parked our cars and walked out on the suspension bridge. It was a great way to get our group photos.

Construction: I started with the ArtsyLayered Template No 36 from the Autumn ValuePack No 1 and added ArtPlay Palette Sayonara Solid Paper #1 for texture. I added Urbicolous Artsy Layered Template Frames. I used the template’s Painted Fotoblendz No 4 layers for the main photo masking, moveing layers around and recoloring to get the look I wanted.
I used Signage No 1 brushes #2 & #9 below the main photo.
Travel WordART Clusters No 1 and ArtsyCameras No 3 with Signage No 1 red heart brush #4 make up the title cluster.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Urbicolous with Bonus is On Sale Now
ArtPlay Urbicolous Collection
Urbicolous ArtsyLayered Template
Urbicolous Companion Brush Set is on Sale Now BrushSet Bundle Urbicolous
Autumn ValuePack No 1 on Sale through September. Buy the Heritage ValuePack 01 for $20 and Get the Autumn ValuePack 01 for 50% Off

Other Supplies:
Travel WordART Clusters No 1
ArtPlay Palette Sayonara
ArtsyCameras No 3
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and isDK

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Urbicolous-ksacry-ccrt-outing.jpg
File size
255.1 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout