Oscraps

Capture
pmjames

Capture

Fun riding on Christmas Day.
Credits list
Artplay Capture Collection on sale from the 3rd March 2021

Process

The background was created with an Arty Paper with the colour adjusted to pink hues using the Hue and Saturation slider. I added two copies of my focal photo and enlarged it to fill the height of the page. It was blended using Blending Modes of Color Burn and Soft Light. I further blended the image with a Layer Mask and Brushes before adding a second image behind the first which I set to a Lighten Blending. My third image was clipped to the frame from the Artplay Capture Collection, adding a label word, Stitching and the date to the frame. BrushWork, Transfers, Splatters, a WordTransfer and an overlay were added to the background. To complete the layout I used WordArt from the Collection for a title and a Brad (with the colour adjusted) and Stitching to the left hand side of the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: zlemon
Oh I love the adjustment to pink! It amazes me sometimes how a palette can work so beautifully in an alternate colorway! Cute photos, I really like the black&white - is that boy ever not smiling?? :)

Oh I love the adjustment to pink! It amazes me sometimes how a palette can work so beautifully in an alternate colorway! Cute photos, I really like the black&white - is that boy ever not smiling?? :)
Thank you - He can be cranky too but takes a gorgeous photo at the right moment!

I hope they don't grow up to quickly. I love seeing their sweet, smiling faces on your pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename