Oscraps

Capture the Moment
trish6150

Capture the Moment

Products on Sale - Feb 27th

Capture the Moment

The title of this piece could have been made for these photos On my way to work I pass a big site that used to be GM Holdens for may years. It closed several years ago, but the factory remained and has only in about the last 6 months been demolished.

I love architecture and buildings and as it started to come down, I knew I had to capture its demise. My uncle had worked there for many years so had a link to it.

I had already had the images manipulated with various iPhone apps so the colourings of the palette on sale suited them perfectly.

I started with my usual 12 x 12 white blank page and selected all the layers from Artsy Layered Template 182 and pasted them to my blank page.

I selected a paper from APP Document and placed it on its own layer in the stack replacing the grey piece in the template.

I then selected each of my images and clipped them via -Layer Create Clipping Mask to the grey layers in the frame layers.

I then selected the word which symbolized the whole piece from AASPN_FotoWordART4 and placed it beneath the frames near the edge of one of them.

I then selected a camera from UrbanStitchezCamera1 and placed it below the word art frame on its own layer and manoeuvred it to link to the frame layer.

I then selected a swirl from the palette and flipped it so it displayed vertically instead of horizontally and positioned it against the photo frames.

Finally, I added text to describe the pictures.

Supplies

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteDocument_ArtStroke2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteDocument_ArtsyPaper3
AASPN_UrbanStitchezCameras1_5
AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate182
AASPN_FotoWordART4_6
The photo and palette colors are meant for each other! I love this very much. Architecture is high on my list. Fabulous page.

This is a wonderful page the colors of you pictures working very well with the paper.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout