Oscraps

Capture the Eternal - APP Ephmeral
lacy

Capture the Eternal - APP Ephmeral

I was inspired by Kathy's 'Old Man', I liked the way she used the stitched frames. This is Ron, from 2012, but I dare not call him old man because he is forbidden to call me old lady. LOL!

I started out with the stitched frame from FotoInspired Template Pack 2Y p1, added a duplicate copy and rotated, then added Ephemeral Foto Blendz 1-2 (some layers removed) and clipped the photo to the grouped layers, duplicated the photo with blend mode Screen, 57% opacity. Next I placed Ephemeral Artsy Paper 4 below these layers and Ephemeral Transfer 3 above the paper layer and frames layers. Then I added Ephemeral elements cream button, (adjusted hue to blue), string, blue cornflower, and foliage to make the cluster. Next I placed Word ART, urban threadz, splatters and last I added Script Tease Fall Overlay 1-1 (hue adj to gray, blend mode Linear Dodge, 40% Opacity).
It's a lovely shot of Ron! I love how you've used parts of the FotoInspired Template stitched frames!

Great photo of Ron. Love the over lapping stitched frames with the flower defining the edges.

Nice shot of Ron. Love where his portrait sits in the frames and that you placed the dried flower over the edge of some of the stitching to soften the look.

Gorgeous!! love the stitched framing and your blending. That beautiful cluster is in the right place.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename