Oscraps

Cape Escape Spread 9A.jpg
musicmom3

Cape Escape Spread 9A.jpg

Happy to report that I achieved my goal of sending out my Family Getaway album for printing well in time for Christmas delivery--I ordered four albums, 40 pp each, at the 8x8 size. Since we only returned home on September 22, I'm pretty amazed that I was able to do this and even, at the end, had time to go back and tweak things just as I had hoped—for example, this layout grew from a page to a spread to show the Nauset Light from various perspectives. I guess you could say I love lighthouses. I also had fun using Sky Transfers on that Cape Cod sky. Anyway, glad the PRESSURE of the deadline is off, and things can return to their normal (ish) pace around here!
What beautiful layouts! Those are gorgeous photos you took of your family and the lighthouse. I am so glad that you were able to get your albums off to be printed for the holidays!

Fabulous! Happy that you met your deadline and was able to tweak pages! They will love it, especially the littles! (Love the repetition of the lighthouse)

Fabulous double page spread! I love the texture and title in the middle of the layout! Well done on completing the album and getting it sent out!

Another fabulous layout of your family and their adventures. Love the repeat of the lighthouse and congrats on completing your goal. They will love their Christmas gift!!

Congrats on finishing in record time and getting this off to the printer in time for Christmas delivery! That's a neat progression of the lighthouse and a fun way to use the sky transfers.

Well done you being organised and finishing in time for Christmas delivery, albums are the most precious of presents I think. Everyone will love this...and your knitting as well do doubt! ;)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename