Oscraps

Can't Stop Smiling
paint-the-moon

Can't Stop Smiling

Yes, I adore these photos of my angel and I. ;) Every night before bed, after PJ's are on, we all three go to the bedroom to jump on the bed and have silly fun together. It's the absolute best part of every day!

Journaling:
"Oh, how much fun we have together, my angel. I haven't stopped smiling since the day you were born. I never imagined I could spend the better part of every day feeling so full of joy and happiness. You have such a vivacious personality and are constantly learning new things. Every day brings a new, exciting adventure our way. You make getting up in the morning fun (just try and make it later than 3am once in awhile, okay?). You make our lives sparkle and entertain everyone who meets you with your zest for life."

Most Everything from Ah! Designs November Crystal Cranberry Kit and Layered Flowers (Lace Flower)

Also:
Kate Hadfield: Black Doodled Alpha
Paint the Moon: Velvet and Lace Ribbons (one of two new ribbon sets coming Friday to Oscraps), Vintage Frames and all the
Blended Papers, Texture and Grunge
Gina Marie Huff: Wire Alpha
Fonts (many layered text bits): Chato Band, Dirty Ego, Diesel, Broken, Porcelain, Misprinted
I love this! How could I not?! The pic is gorgeous, the layout is great, but what really makes it special is the journaling! Can you imagine how special your daughter will feel someday when she reads this? Awesome job!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
paint-the-moon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout