Oscraps

Can't Resist (Steampunk Wreath)
isDK

Can't Resist (Steampunk Wreath)

With the uncertainties of winter travels ahead, I was happy with XDX testing. Especially when I imagined all the gears, nuts, bolts,tubes and chains I could create with it.
I’d made a lifetime supply of clocks, and decided to try a steampunk wreath. I found a lot of parts I could use, including a D700 photo of rust from 2015, I think from the Quail Mine up on Santa Fe Peak. But I needed more hardware. I made gears with 12 and 52 teeth, representing the hours, months, and weeks. I planned to make more gears, nuts, bolts, and other metal works.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: FITP2, WordArt, brushes
ET Designs: Conifer, stars
Lorie Davison: Gears & metal parts
Lynn Anzelc: Rustbucket
KPertiet: Wreath greenery
Made by Vadim: Notebook (base) photos
This is the last of 440 pages in my 2021 book.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. et designs
  3. Lorie Davison
  4. Lynne Anzelc Designs
This is incredible. I have no idea how you are doing this! I guess it's time to start on your 2022 book! (I know I've probably told you this before, but I split the year so I can get in more like 700 pages for the year ;-) ).

This is incredible. I have no idea how you are doing this! I guess it's time to start on your 2022 book! (I know I've probably told you this before, but I split the year so I can get in more like 700 pages for the year ;-) ).
My Daily has been voted into being my second book. One 440 pages, the daily 365 plus 12 and front/backmatter. And I've got 3 months to print for the 2021 daily to peruse and decide, if seriously, he wants that book too because I know he doesn't pick up a book except his Kindle. LOL

Love steampunk art! My husband makes used car parts art. Wonderful page!

This is awesome! I love the steampunk vibe...don't see much of it around anymore so glad to run into your wreath! I know what you mean about the uncertainty...we've been planning a New Mexico trip for Spring...and now the variant...so who the heck knows if that will happen as planned.

Great wreath and awesome how you've blended this all together to look like an effortless photo of your desk.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename