Oscraps

Camp
Miki

Camp

Just recently visited a childhood memory. Another page for the heritage album.

Anna Aspnes
Hipster Plume Template Album 2 Hipster Plume Template Album 2
Artplay Palette Family (paper, label word) Artplay Palette Family
Artplay Palette Kin (Transfer) Artplay Palette Kin
Artplay Palette Pinery (button) Artplay Palette Pinery
Label Words Outdoors (retired)
MultiMedia Branches 6 MultiMedia Branches 6
Wood Words 3 Wood Words 3

Process
Page 4 from the Hipster Plume Template Album 2 was opened up. All layers were turned off except for the photo frames and large fotoblendz. Artsy paper 3 from family was used as the foundation of the page. Love the different textures and patterns! The large fotoblendz mask was rotated to a vertical position and the photo was clipped to it. Other photos were clipped to frame masks. Because the photos were different shades of black and white, a hue/saturation adjustment was made to each of them. The pine trees are photoshop image brushes recolored. I turned on all the hidden layers and recolored them either a pine green or brown. The word CAMP was created by cutting individual letters from WoodWords 6 and stringing them together. Embellishments, transfers and journaling were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
Like Ulla-May, I can't tell you how much I like this, also!
I keep coming back to it. I LOVE the watercolor pine trees and how the template design bleeds thru!

The image in my mind of Frank with no teeth hosting all the family in the summer sure makes me smile. A great page.

Love the wonderful old photos, the background with photo and texture is great, perfect as usual, awesome!!

I love that you have these photos and that it can be a memory for your family too! no running water - wow how did they cook and clean - sounds like fun for kids but not so sure for the adults LOL - love all the photos! awesome!

I too, can't tell you how much I love this page! The story behind these fabulous images makes me smile and I so love the black and white with the color. Such a delicious page!

This is a family treasure! Just like your treasured family memories. An amazing design too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout