Oscraps

Cabo Verde
margeda

Cabo Verde

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
***Hipster Plume Template Album No. 4***_4 (ON SALE 5-07-2019)

**AnnaRelease 3 July 2015** AnnaRelease3July2015
ArtPlay Palette Oasis_SolidPaper3;Transfer1;LWAnotherDay;LWSummer;ShellFlower;CrochetFlower ArtPlayPaletteOasis

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Narcissus_ArtsyPaper1 ArtPlayPaletteNarcissus
ArtPlay Palette Melic_SolidPaper3 ArtPlay Palette Melic
UrbanThreadz No. 9_9 UrbanThreadz No. 9
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No.5_1

Process:
Anna's artistic templates give us a hand to create albums. The Hipster Plume Template Album No.4 that is now appearing is like that. I used family photos again made in 2009 in Cape Verde.
I opened the 12x12 new document. I added a layered Hipster Plume Template Album No.4_4. I created the backdrop by blending Solid and ArtsyPapers. I shot the first photo on the mask. The other photos were cut to the gray layers of the frames. JazzedUpLoopDaLoop No.5_1 days added. Then I decorated with transfers, inscriptions, flowers. Techniques include: dimensioning, cutting, blending, Opacity-Fill setting. I edited it until I felt the page was ready.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Stunning, Margo! Always appreciate your attention to detail like the placement of photos and Threadz!

Lenygz, Margo! Mindig rtkelje a figyelmet a rszletekre, mint a fnykpek elhelyezse s a Threadz!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout