Oscraps

Cabin in the Woods
vickyday

Cabin in the Woods

Journaling reads: Mark laid the floor to the cabin, 12’ x 16’, back in May of this year. Through the summer/early fall, he built the frame and added the roof.

A couple of weeks ago he cut the first tree down. He was able to get five 8 ft. sections cut that he then milled.

This weekend he started raising the walls! The Virginia pine wood is beautiful with all of the knots and grain. Some of this will be covered as he layers thinner strips of wood down the cracks where each board is nailed next to one another.

Isn’t the wood shown in these two pictures beautiful? I’m so proud of Mark and the hard work he has done to get the cabin completed. As long as the sunny weather continues he will be able to finish it sooner. He worked on it today until it was time to come in and watch foot- ball! After all, life has its priorities! Thank you, Mark, for the hard work you are doing on the cabin! Thank You, Lord, for keeping Mark safe! 12/16/22
Credits list
ArtPlay Twinkle Collection
Photos are mine, taken by my DH
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Oh @vickyday I love this layout. Beautiful two pager. Love the title and LOVE the journaling. Mark has done amazing work on this cabin! I know that the two of you will have so much opportunity for fellowshipping with friends. Just awesome!

Oh @vickyday I love this layout. Beautiful two pager. Love the title and LOVE the journaling. Mark has done amazing work on this cabin! I know that the two of you will have so much opportunity for fellowshipping with friends. Just awesome!
That's exactly why he is making it. We want to have someplace out of the cold for the ladies who come to our pits from the church.....and when family comes. Mark is going to pipe in heat somehow. He hasn't quite figured it all out yet. He IS doing an amazing job! He's one of those people who reads all kinds of stuff to figure out what he needs to do and how to do it when he is working on a project like this!

Wow, Vick! I agree with Linda 100%! It looks like a wonderful place to have fun! Mark want to think about a mini-split for both heat and air. They're really efficient and not a lot extra to run. We have one upstairs that handles the whole floor and isn't very big.

This is wonderful, I love seeing the progress on the cabin! The fun elements draw the eye across the page.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename