Anna Aspnes

ArtPlay Palette Kinsfolk ArtPlay Palette Kinsfolk
Trees No. 2 Trees No. 2
Artsy Layered Template No. 237 Artsy Layered Template No. 237
MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 4 MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 4
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 3 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 3
ButtonThreadz No. 2 ButtonThreadz No. 2
ArtPlay Palette Pumpkin Patch ArtPlay Palette Pumpkin Patch

Process: Creating two pages for a book on a 24x12 inch document is far easier than trying to get two 12x12 pages to match. I share some thoughts in a post, The Gutter Between Two Pages, The Gutter Between Two Pages.
Love the outfit. Especially those glasses! Your extraction is amazing. Great job on the double page layout, too. It really is different from the two pages designed separately.

wonderful photos and love the progression of the butterfly :) it took me a while to master this, but I too now work with double page spreads, first running an action to set up all borders and margins. Since I don't do 'lay flat' printing, I lose quite a bit of the gutter, but still design to span it.

Love how Kate acted out the metamorphosis! Such a clever design, Linda! I look forward to reading about your process.

What a beautiful butterfly in great colors, great extractions, two fantastic pages Linda!!

Reminds me of the Hungry Caterpillar! How fun and I would love a pair of glasses like Kate's! You're an awesome grandmother!

Fabulous extractions and transitions from one photo to the next! Always wonderful work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout