Oscraps

Busy Girl at Play
lkdavis

Busy Girl at Play

BusyGirlatPlay_APPEuphoriaATEuphoria_lkdavis_600_zps3aatuzcp.jpg

Anna Aspnes

Artsy Transfers Euphoria (coming Wednesday)
ArtPlay Palette Euphoria ArtPlay Palette Euphoria
MultiMedia Spring No. 3 MultiMedia Spring No. 3
Artsy Layered Template No. 222 Artsy Layered Template No. 222

ButtonThreadz No. 1 ButtonThreadz No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Chance ArtPlay Palette Chance
ArtPlay Palette Explore ArtPlay Palette Explore
WaterColor Template Album No. 2 WaterColor Template Album No. 2
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 6 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 6

Process: I began by placing the layers of ALT 222 on the right and WaterColor Template 2_11 on the left. I turned off all but the frames and then blended two large photos to create a background. I gave all the photos a cartoon look with a Topaz plug-in (more details tomorrow on my blog). Next, I recolored the stains, adjusted layer placement and deleted some layers. I placed overlay_2 and transfer_4 from APP Euphoria on the right. I blended those with most of the layers from ATEuphoria_4. On the left, I adjusted the position of ATEuphoria_1 layers, recolored one layer and deleted two. I added three buttons and threads. To create the title mimicking the words on the magnetic wall, I used the custom shape tool to create the sticker. I placed the heart, stain and splatters from MMSpring No. 3 on the sticker. I warped the title a little with the type warp tool before finishing my journaling and adding the date.
Wow! She has grown quite a bit since your last pages of her. She looks like she's having a wonderful day and using up a lot of energy.

Beautiful! Love the interactive boards and play! We have a play museum by us and I throughly enjoyed taking the grandkids. Sadly, now they're too old!

Love that you included the full double-page spread for us, too - love this! The blending of the two larger photos along with the smaller ones ... what fun!!

Love Kate's superhero cape! The whole spread reinforces that to the littlest detail...looking forward to reading about the cartoon technique on the blog.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout