Oscraps

Bunches of Memories - Just Married (1988)
pmjames

Bunches of Memories - Just Married (1988)

A step back in time to remember the day we got married and the fun we had on that day – 10th September, 1988. Jouissance Artsy Layered Template included in the soon to be released Jouissance Collection is perfect for wedding photos!

Process The Jouissance Artsy Layered Template was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. My Focal Image was extracted, and duplicated with Blending Modes applied to the Layers. Images and an Artsy Paper were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. One of the images were extracted, allowing the artistry of the paper to show through. Foliage and FotoGlows were added below the Images. Dimensional elements were placed below and on top of the frames. Stitching was added. A Color Lookup Adjustment Layer was added to adjust the colour of the Layout. WordART and the date completed the Page.
Credits list
Artplay Jouissance Collection - coming soon
Artplay Palette Jouissance
Jouissance Artsy Layered Template

Other
Cool Glows 1
Urban Threadz 28
Beaded Threadz 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a gorgeous couple, my initial thought was "she married Jim Carrey :giggle4:" and judging by the B&W picture, maybe you did. Absolutely stunning what you did to showcase the paper. We got married in 1978, those poses are so classic of that era. Lovely layout.

What a gorgeous couple, my initial thought was "she married Jim Carrey :giggle4:" and judging by the B&W picture, maybe you did. Absolutely stunning what you did to showcase the paper. We got married in 1978, those poses are so classic of that era. Lovely layout.
Thank you so much!

Seriously, you look like movie stars - what great photos! The cluster and the way you placed the large photo makes such a difference - hardly recognize the template.

Well what a classy and sassy looking pair. The smiles were indicative of the many wonderful years to come. Sweet layout.

I'm speechless over the beauty of this, and the picture of you two with your glorious smiles is beyond words....the joy and happiness you are radiating! Stunning layout!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artsy-layered-template-jouissance-michelle-just-married-1000.jpg
File size
93.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout