Oscraps

Bubbles
kistal1027

Bubbles

This is my son, dazed and confused by his bubbles! LOL

Journaling reads:
I dont know why, but bubbles seem to put you into a daze. At first you get excited, and try to catch them. Then all of a sudden you just stop and stare at them like its the first time youve ever seen them. Its so adorable to watch. I wish I knew what was going through your little head. I can only image that the concept of a soap bubble could be one of the most perplexing things to a one and a half year old brain. I cant help but think that it wont be long before these little things wont hold your attention any longer. Youll be on to much bigger and better toys and games. Youll probably even have to teach me a thing or two about them. But for now, Ill hold tight to these moments. Ill never forget when I could almost freeze time with you, all with bubbles.

Background paper from Michael by Vicki Stegall
Fading Emotions WA by TaylorMade Designs
this is awesome!!! WOW!!!! I so love thsi!! i think this is going into my faves!!! awesome journaling!! wow!! lol!

The journaling on this is wonderful! It's so true...so many moments that I wish were frozen in time. Soooo glad that you've frozen this one!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
kistal1027
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout