Oscraps

Brooklyn Bridge
margeda

Brooklyn Bridge

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**NEW AnnaRelease 10 January 2020** AR10Jan2020
ArtPlay Palette Halcyon_SolidPaper1,3;Transfer1,4,5;SilverPaint1;Twig;BlueFlower;Brush13;EdgeOverlay2;BlueLace;ButtonPink;ArtStroke1 APPHalcyon
Halcyon FotoBlendz No. 1_5 HalcyonFBNo1
Halcyon WordART Mix No. 1_WTdyl;WANothing HalcyonWAMixNo1 HalcyonWAMixNo1

Process:
You have opened a new document. | He created the background. Added Solid Papers, later transformed the upper effect into the photo. | Opened and placed by Transfers. | He chose the right Halcyon FotoBlendz, put it in a group. The layers were left for possible later deformability. | He cut the photo. You have backed down and changed your FotoBlendz layer to VividLight. | Placed SilverPain as part of the photo, changed the way it looks to HardLight. This extended the trip. | Cluster for the bottom right of the photo: WA, WT, BlueFlower, Twig, Brush. | Shaped cluster at the bottom right of the page: EdgeOverlay, BlueLace, ButtonPink. | Finally two more ButtonPink's and Artstroke's were placed.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
I've biked over the Brooklyn Bridge, it was very special! Lovely masking and I love the little color cluster on the bottom right.

Beautiful photo of the Brooklyn Bridge and blending! Love the design!

Amazing design perspective, Margo! Love the decorative detail bottom right of page!

Csodlatos tervezsi terv, Margo! Szereted a dekoratv rszletet az oldal jobb als sarkban!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout