Oscraps

Bring Me Home_Cynefin_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Bring Me Home_Cynefin_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

ArtPlay Palette Cynefin https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Cynefin.html

UrbanThreadz Framed No. 3 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/UrbanThreadz-Framed-No.-3.html

Family WordART Mix No. 2 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Family-WordART-Mix-No.-2.html

Inspiration- When watching the online meeting this week one of the pages Anna reviewed the person had used a photo edited in such a way that it became a band across the paper. Very clever. So when I started to play with this page I decided to make one of my photos cover the whole page.

Start – Created a new page File>New 12x12x300

Paper – Added Solid Paper 5 above the background layer

Photo – I added my leading line photo above the paper, enlarged it to cover the whole page, positioned it, then added a Darken Blend Mode, and tweaked it with Levels (Ctrl L) and Hue and Saturation (Ctrl U).

Frame – Placed Urban Threads Framed 3.4 above the photo

Photo 2 – Put the photo with the name of the forest above the photomask layer and attach using Layer>Create clipping mask.

Elements – the paper ribbon went over the lower corner of the frame, the next thing I added was the red leaf and last the yellow berries.

Transfer – Used art stroke 1 the looping strokes combined with the loops on the urban thread to create a visual triangle. Plus the splatter would line up with my word in the title.

Brush – Brush 2 was placed on the path with a divide blend mode at 44% to give it an ethereal look. Copied and brought up into the path.

Words – I typed Bring Me in Witches Magic, rasterized the layer, and added a black stroke. Then placed the wood word Home to complete the title.

The best scrapbooking is when you are just playing and letting things come together.
Gorgeous blending and love how your beautiful photo fills the page with autumn goodness!

It's a gorgeous image, with all that autumnal colour and certainly draws me to walk down that road to home!

This beautiful design is a feature in the AnnaLift Challenge. Thank you for sharing your beautiful artistry!

Bring Me Home… by Joan Morse Robilliard has created a design that is dominated by a blended focal image. The photo depicts a solitary path leading our eyes into the shadowy woods. The edges of the path flow with the use of soft orthogonal lines. The design introduces a small framed photo that represents a different view of the trail. A multimedia accent wraps the frame. An expressive title completes the design. The artistry reminds us of the paths we choose and how often we are searching for home. Joan shares her stunning and expressive artistry to inspire our journey.

This beautiful design is a feature in the AnnaLift Challenge. Thank you for sharing your beautiful artistry!

Bring Me Home… by Joan Morse Robilliard has created a design that is dominated by a blended focal image. The photo depicts a solitary path leading our eyes into the shadowy woods. The edges of the path flow with the use of soft orthogonal lines. The design introduces a small framed photo that represents a different view of the trail. A multimedia accent wraps the frame. An expressive title completes the design. The artistry reminds us of the paths we choose and how often we are searching for home. Joan shares her stunning and expressive artistry to inspire our journey.
I am honored to have my photo chosen for the challenge.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename