Oscraps

Breathe it all in - Scenic
lacy

Breathe it all in - Scenic

March 13, 2024, A rare selfie of us taking a breather after cutting and bucking up a tree. Next stop, the splitter. We’re almost finished cutting wood for next year. Good thing, because it’s been so warm the sap is already coming up.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Scenic This week’s Anna Classic Collection on Sale
ArtPlay Palette Scenic (paper, elements, label words)
Scenic WordART Mix No 1

Other Assets used:
Melancholy FotoBlendz 1-5
Paper Textures 19-9
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 4-2

Scenic Artsy Paper 5 was placed for the foundation. Melancholy FotoBlendz layer file was placed, the photo clipped to the fotoblendz layer, which was filled with the tan color of the background, which was the same as Ron’s shirt and helped conceal the hard edges of the photo. Elements cluster was arranged (with a Hue Adj. on the leaves and button) and magic sprinklez were placed/rearranged with some layers removed. Finished with Word Art, label words, and date.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
You are a radiant couple.
I love the use of tranfers for the sky and the choice of elements that herald spring.

I absolutely love this! It's great to see you guys together and the design is so lighthearted and free. Congrats on the GSO! (And our sap is up, too, but we are not tapping this year because...well...because.)

Genuine smiles.. love the story. I like the playful design and of course the textures.

Great slice-of-life layout! I like the blending and the paper textures. Congrats on your GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename