Oscraps

Born to Shop
Miki

Born to Shop

Just a quick and easy page. This girl was born to shop. After 5 hours at the mall I was exhausted, but she could have continued for a couple more hours. Me? A glass of wine and the couch was looking really good!

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Abrazo Artplay Palette Abrazo
Embrace WordART Mix 1 Embrace WordART Mix 1
Urban Threadz 14 Urban Threadz 14
HipsterPlume FotoBlendz 8 HipsterPlume FotoBlendz 8

Process
Solid paper 4 from the new APP Abrazo was used as the foundation. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hardlight. The image of my granddaughter was extracted and a sticker was added behind her. Several transfers from the kit were layered behind the photos. Word art and embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking.
I love it! Sticker people are the best and very clever design around the shops and the text.

What a great extraction, love the sticker effect, beautiful texture, so much to see on this page, awesome!!

Great styling and fun use of the extraction! It sure has been a long time since I could shop like that.

Wow! Gorgeous page! LOve the extraction!!!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=553684&posted=1#post553684

I love this page so much! Of course the sticker affect is fabulous and I love all the name brands in the background with that wonderful photo of the shopping bags. Once upon a time I could do that, but now I need wine during the shopping, which is never a good idea.

Hahahaha! My daughters and I have speed-shopping down to a science...they know the faster they go before I collage, the more they can call on the Mom ATM! (Love sticker people, works SO well here!)

Perfect shopping vibe and love the sticker! I remember those days of epic shopping trips with my girls, definitely couldn't face it these days lol!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout