APP_Vie ** New in Store 23rd August** Product Name

FotoBlendz Overlays No 16 ** New in Store 23rd August** Product Name

Life WordARTMix No 2 ** New in Store 23rd August** Product Name

Bonus Anna Release 23rd August. ** FREE when purchasing the whole release**

FiTPack No 2I Product Name

Multimedia Branches No 13 Product Name

Process

I created a blank 12x12 canvas.

I prepared my background paper by clipping my photograph to three different FotoBlendz Overlays and adding an overlay blending mode to all of the overlays.

Using one of the greens in the photograph I created a solid colour layer underneath the FotoBlendz, this was the basis of my background.

I then added four more FotoBlendz overlays and added a soft light blending mode to all of them, this made a pretty texture like effect.

I then added a circular frame added a resized photograph under the frame and using the Elliptical Marquee tool cut out the photograph to fit the frame by pressing and holding the Shift key as I dragged.

To deselect the area inside the circle and select everything around it I went up to the select menu in the menu bar along the top of the screen and chose INVERSE.
With the selection inverted I pressed the backspace (win) delete (mac) key on my keyboard to delete the area around the circle.

I created this twice more with varying sizes of the frame.

Stains and splatters were added (from MM Branches)

Embellishments from the Palette and MM Branches along with WordART were applied.

Thanks for looking

Viv :)
Lovely use of the green and purple. I like the circle circle frames with flowers ... they give a softer effect which goes well with the blooms.

Gorgeous colors and love how the photos/flowers appear to be spilling out of the frames.

Gorgeous soft background created with the FB OL! And a perfect title for your sunny photos!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
profolly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout