Oscraps

Blessed
B

Blessed

Continuing to document my move to another town. :-D

Journaling: These two wonderful men gave me the strength of stepping out of my uncomfortable comfort zone. Mike talked me off the ledge many times when fear had its grip on me and his son Cameron showed me what the possibilities of my future home looked like. They patiently explained things every step of the way with the hundreds of pages I had to either initial or sign. I fear signing papers with small print and there were a lot of those. They sold my house quickly and got me extra time to find a new one, and I needed it. Imagine my surprise coming home one afternoon from viewing another house to find this bottle of Dom Perignon at my back door with a wonderful card commending me on my bravery to start a new phase in my life. I was beside myself, I was in tears over the thoughtfulness. Not in a million years would I buy such a bottle of champagne for myself. I had never tasted Dom Perignon in my life, but it was the gesture that bowled me over. Thank you so much Mike and Cameron, youve made such a positive impact on my life that reassured me I was doing the right thing! You were my circle of strength when I needed it.

ArtPlay Palette CynefinArtPlayPaletteCynefin
ArtsyTransfers CynefinArtsyRansfersCynefin
UrbanThreadz Framed No. 3UrbanThreadzFramedNo.3
Linear FotoBlendz No. 4LinearFotoBlendzNo.4
Family WordART Mix No. 2FamilyWordARTMixNo.2
MultiMedia Documents No. 5MultiMediaDocumentsNo.5
WarmGlows No. 3WarmGlowsNo.3

Notes: Starting with solid paper 1 as the foundation and bringing in the urban threads frame and linear fotoblendz and clipping each photo to their respective masks, resizing and positioning. Also added a glow to the photo of the champagne and blended to Overlay. Slipping underneath these layers the MM Documents pieces and the artsy transfer piece I wanted to use and of course, resizing. I also used a transfer from the kit at the top.

From there I tucked in the dimensional elements here and there and underpinned the composition with brushes from the kit and blending using shades of the color from the artsy transfer. I copied and pasted the journaling to the bottom of the page. That finished the page.
Wonderful to have such good friends to help you out in times of stress! Hope you enjoyed the champagne!

How nice that you found sales people willing to understand your fear of leaving a home you had been living in.

Heartfelt journaling and page of thanks! Thankful you had these two to support and encourage you along the way. Cheers!

Belle page pour remercier vos amis de leur soutien. C'est bien d'avoir de tels amis.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout