Oscraps

Blessed are the Curious
pmjames

Blessed are the Curious

Created with the Artsy Layered Template No.291 with the Artplay Wellspring Collection – On Sale for one week from the 23rd May, 2022. The flood waters were receding in Central Queensland – January, 2022.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Wellspring
Artsy Layered Template No.291
ArtsyTransfer Wellspring
Outdoors WordART Mix No.2
FotoBlendz Overlays No.15

Process An Artsy Paper was added to the Background Layer of the Artsy Layered Template No.291 which comes with the Wellspring Collection. A FotoBlendz Clipping Mask was placed below the oval frame layers of the template and the focal image was clipped to the mask. Other layers of the template were turned off and some were filled with colour to better support my layout. A WordTransfer and a lace layer from the Artsy Transfers were placed below the image as well as my supporting image which was blended via a Soft Light Blending Mode. A Layer Mask and Brushes were used to further blend the image. Layers from the ArtsyTransfers as well as elements from the APP Wellspring were placed on top of the image. Dimensional Elements and WordART (with a stroke and drop shadow applied) completed the page along with some journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Beautiful page. I relate to this since we've been having so much rain that our paths and trails are extremely wet and the streams are overflowing in some areas. I love the colorful bird and the way the script is upside-down on this template. ♥

This is awesome. Love how everything flows--the cluster to the frame to the ghosted photo to the script. Well done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename