Anna Aspnes Credits:
HolidayTemplateAlbum No. 4C
ArtPlay Palette Break Away Paper
ArtPlay Palette Remarkable Turn
ArtPlay Palette Revel Balloons
PaperWords No. 1 stitchez

The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzWyZ-jM9Is

Quote:
"Mary Elizabeth drew a picture of the road. It looked like a whole bunch of W's and Z's all strung together." - CW McCall

ScriptTease:
Black Bear Road is a notorious jeep trail that starts from 11,018-foot summit of Red Mountain Pass on U.S. Highway 550 to Telluride, Colorado. The Black Bear Road crests at Black Bear Pass, elevation 12,840 feet. . The road descends over a set of infamous switchbacks as it navigates the heights above Telluride. The road passes Bridal Veil Falls, the second highest waterfall in Colorado. The road was made famous in a spoken word song by C.W. McCall of the same name. Black Bear Road is open a few months of the year, from late summer (usually the last week of July) to early fall. The road is traveled only downhill from Red Mountain Pass. Although Black Bear is rated as a very difficult trail it really doesnt have very difficult obstacles. The reason it is rated so difficult is if you go off the trail you die. This trail goes down a 3000 foot cliff and many people have fallen 1000 feet to their death after slipping off the trail.

Journaling:
We were full of joy after driving over Black Bear Pass. The road is open only eight to ten weeks a year, and we had it all to ourselves. It was scary difficult, but there was so much beauty few people ever see.
Wow - well done you! The reason it is rated so difficult is if you go off the trail you die. hahaha! Well that says it all! I wonder why you had the road to yourself! Gorgeous page - love both sides and the stitching under the car.

What an amazing vista and adventure.. I think the Colorado tourist bureau should see some of your pages!!

Beautiful and clever design! Love all side, and the car under the zigzag stiches!

Beautiful! I agree with Suzie ... have been on a few of those trails when we lived in Colorado! Love how the photo spans 3 frames and love that little red Jeep!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout