Oscraps

birds in my garden
veer

birds in my garden

Anna Aspnes_MonthReview Template No. 30
here
Anna Aspnes_ArtsyTransfers Verdure
here

This summer it is very busy in our garden with the birds. Nests were built by great tit and blue tit, but only the pair of blackbirds raised 5 youngsters.
All day long it was flying up and down looking for worms. I fed them (the parents) with oatmeal and raisins (the blackbirds love that!)
Every morning I refresh the 3 water bowls for the birds, I give bird feed on the 3 feeding tables.
Anyway there is nothing too short, and recently the greenfinch also comes to our garden and they love sunflower seeds.

Thanks for looking !
fantastic photos, composition and documentation.
i also love watching birds.

Verdure is perfect with your backyard photos! Your birds are lucky to have you feed them so well :)

Love your collection of photos--we too, have taken to enjoying watching the birds that come to our backyard feeders.

That's a nice selection of birds! We watch and feed ours too--we have goldfinches but no green finches. No babies for us yet either, but lots of nesting going on. Love your page!

I love the different photos of the birds we have plenty of black birds sparrows blue tits even some bull finches that are all busy with their young ones we have to fill the bird bath up 3 to 4 times a day they love to splash around getting the dust off them Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=633992&postcount=1

Your photos are wonderful! I love to see. This is also a beautiful page!
Congratulations on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout