Oscraps

Bingo
Heather Prins

Bingo

This is a lift of Fiona's layout :)

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=317599&title=alasthe-boy-21-21&cat=1351

Anna Aspnes
Mod grunge FB No. 3Mod grunge FB No. 3
Artplay Palette CultivateArtplay Palette Cultivate
Urban Stitchez Misc. No. 1
Artplay Palette Girl Craze (button)Artplay Palette Girl Craze

Ali Edwards-Heart Happy WordArt

Process | I placed the Fb and clipped my photo to it. I duplicate the photo and switched the blending mode to hard light and adjusted the lighting slightly. I clipped transfers to FB above and below the bottom photo layer. I added word art with a blending mode of multiply and a few embellishments.
so stinkin' cute! I love your photo and I am going to have to have this kit and Mod grunge FB so I can "lift" yours :)

Love this Heather, this is so wonderful!!! what a way to create a unique frame!

she is SUCH a cutie !!! Love the coloration on the photo with the pops of pink, and love the pink and brown combo

Heather.... you are making it very hard for me.... I so want to do a CASE of this it is awesome in every way!!!!! ps i'm trying very hard to give up CASE's it is so difficult when I see something as good as this!!!!

Fabulous page Heather - that sweet smile always makes me happy! p.s. Thanks for the lift and Go! Mod Grunge FB LOL!!! :)

Beautiful page! Love the modgrunge fotoblendz! Love the pink and the turquoize together!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Heather Prins
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout