Artsy Transfers Abrazo
ArtPlay Palette Awaken Brush
ArtPlay Palette Beautiful Day Frame
ArtPlay Palette Wilderness Frame
Book Textures1
FotoBlendz Overlay 11
HandStitchez 1
MultiMedia Branches 7, 9

On the last day of our trip, we were headed to the upper part of the Red Mountain Mining District. We started with a sighting of a mother and her baby bighorn sheep right by the highway. Mother was not too shy and baby ran off only to return as curiosity about us took over.
Well there you go. My first bighorn sheep. So nice to go travelling with you isDK. Love the framing and adore those photos.

Great capture of the mother and baby big horn sheep! I've only seen them from a distance. Love the framing!

Oh, you lucky duck!!!!! This is great! Not a single bighorn was spotted on our National Parks trip--I resorted to a selfie with a cardboard bighorn that was at the visitor center at the Continental Divide. Green with envy here!

superbe photos nouveau !la nature est toujours sublime par ses occupants ou ces grands espaces dans vos pages !

I love it all but especially the right page.. I like how the top of your image blends...super captures.

Marvelous close up photos of mother and baby! It's like a scene from the book Heidi! The lovely scrolls remind me of the male's curling horns!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout