Oscraps

Big Buck on a Big Day - Silver Bells
lacy

Big Buck on a Big Day - Silver Bells

My photo was clipped to the fotoblendz, the MultiMedia twig frame etc. was placed over the top, flipped horizontally and transformed to fit the fotoblendz and moving the deer transfer outside the frame. Below the clipped set, I placed Solid Paper 4 and a duplicate of it above with blend mode Linear Burn for the foundation. Added Transfer 2, a Christmas Nostalgia brush, the tartan bow, splatter brush, Holiday WordART with a Layer Style from Anna’s Shapes, Styles class with an added Color Overlay. Finished with journaling text boxes.

Dec 6, 2023
It was a big day all right, I turned 66 on the 6th! YIKES! I woke up, and threw up the shades, and this big guy was just outside the yard, staring at me. He stood there a minute or two, long enough for me to snag some photos. Then he just moseyed back into the woods.

It was quite thrilling. First of all, it was nice to see he made it through gun season. Then I thought of Ron’s hunting buddies, who have all passed. Maybe one of them was sending me birthday greetings. Ron has a ritual now when he hunts. On opening morning, he gets all settled in, pours himself a cup of coffee and gives a toast to all his buddies. And this year and 2021, a buck has walked by his blind within 20 minutes.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename