lkdavis

Big Brother

Anna Aspnes

Hipster Plume Template Album No. 2 Hipster Plume Template Album No. 2
ArtPlay Palette Mountain High ArtPlay Palette Mountain High
ArtPlay Palette Summer Days ArtPlay Palette Summer Days
ArtsyPaint No. 7 ArtsyPaint No. 7
ArtsyPaint No. 10 ArtsyPaint No. 10

Process: I enjoy experimenting as part of my creative process so I'm not in a hurry. However, simple techniques and basic skills are the key to creating my pages, Simple Techniques and Basic Skills
Thanks so much for the email providing details on how you completed this wonderful page. I love the number of photos that you have been able to include without the pages looking cluttered. I am in awe of your style.

I would like to sit on a swing like this one, your photos are, as usual great, love to see how the children have fun, your blending is great, everything so perfect, awesome!!

That is surely some snazzy gutter work! As you know, I do love crossing that space, LOL, so this is right up my alley. The saturation levels on the photo are just perfect--I have to try that. The album I am making for my son and daughter-in-law about their recent trip abroad has a gazillion shades of blue water.

A great story! I love how you blended the two big photos seamlessly. Very nice!

You are fearless Linda! I'm a "stay away from the gutter" girl but you make it look so easy! Another inspirational page! :)

I adore the way to tell you all the activities of these wonderful grandchildren(small children)! The design is always excellent!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout