Oscraps

Beyond Horizons
jarhm

Beyond Horizons

Inspired by the NASA Curiosity landing on Mars.

"A beautiful spot on the Algarve coast in Portugal. The tower In the background is where a school of navigation was built in the 1400's. The school boasts alumni such as Vasco da Gama, Ferdinand Magellen, Marco Polo and, Christopher Columbus. Their explorations led to The Age of Discoveries.

This photo reminds me of the human spirit. It needs to explore, discover and learn. Even though we are small, like this boat, we are built to seek what lies beyond the horizon."

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlays Metro Graffiti, Achieve and Work Hard Play Hard
ArtPlay Wander word art and shells
ArtsyKardz Achieve
Cool Glows No. 1
Globe Trotter No. 1 brush
Find My Way Brad Pack No.1
Various items from Artsy Template No.42

Studio 68: Border Madness Sol
beautiful words. beautiful photo. beautiful page.
wonderful use of circles and color on this page to highlight the photo and your thoughts.

how cool to have a school that dates back to the 1400s with such illustrious alumni - love the journaling! fantastic page!

Deep in meaning, rich with history, and artistically superb! Loved reading about your inspiration, Judy!

such a beautiful representation of the animating force behind discovery, Judy. gorgeous.

Unusual colors together, but the photo really stands out on all the dark and light greys and I love the touch of red!

Love how you were inspired, Judy. Your page is beautiful and such a gorgeous photo and view. Your ART is amazing and inspiring!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
jarhm
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout