Oscraps

Best Husband
charlize

Best Husband

Magical Moments Kit by Kitty Designs & Vera Lim
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=26884

Journaling:
During our 10 years of marriage therere so many ups and downs, so many laughs and tears falling and so many sickness and health that weve been through.
But deep in my heart I know that God has given me a very faithful and understanding husband who has an opposite character than me
but who knows me more than I know myself, who can calm me when I was down, who can make me laugh when I am in sorrow..
Hes not a romantic guy who brings you flowers on Valentines Day, who speaks sweetly to get your attention.
Sometimes he forgets our anniversary (oh my ... its true), sometimes he even forgets his own birthday.
But above all, I know that I am the one and only woman in his heart, I know that he loves me more than he loves himself
and he willing to do everything for me and for my family.
He used to say that if he could take all my sickness and my sorrow, he will take them all,
its better him to carry all the burdens rather than looking at me being sick or being sad.
He has a heart made of gold ... full of forgiveness and never carry on hard feeling when we have different perspective.
And moreover hes a very good daddy to two of our wonderful kids.
Hes so patient with them, he always spare his time at home more than work, just to get more times playing and teaching them.
I give thanks everyday for having him into my life. I couldnt ask more for the best husband.
Because He is the BEST husband in the world, for me.
Thank you Jesus for the greatest gift in my life.

Layout information

Category
Kitty Design
Added by
charlize
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout