Oscraps

Best-Day
ksacry

Best-Day

My nephew’s twins had a recent birthday party and the fun of it all is reflected in this layout.
I did not use their pictures-all photos are free from pxhere and Pixnio.

Construction: I started with the Artsy Layered Template No. 294. I rearranged the frames and clipped the 3 photos to the frame masks. I also recolored the template’s transfers/stains to match the photos. I placed ArtPlay Palette Uplift Pattern Paper #1 as the background.
I added various transfers from the ArtPlay Palette Uplift.
I placed a red balloon from MultiMedia Balloons No. 4 #4 over the template’s white paint and changed the blending mode to Multiply. I recolored the balloon to pink. Then I placed a splatter from MultiMedia Balloons No. 4 #1 our the top.
For the clusters, I used ArtPlay Palette Uplift Charm Bow Circle, Wood Smiley Face and an extracted Button Wire. Then I added bits and pieces from all 4 of the MultiMedia Balloons No. 4.
To finish, I added Uplift WordART Mix No. 1 Best Kind, changing the color to white. I added a Fotoglow over the top from MultiMedia Balloons No. 4 #2.
Credits list
A classic AnnaRelease 21 June 2019 ArtPlay Uplift Collection, is On Sale Now until July 27 at 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 21 June 2019

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Uplift
Artsy Layered Template No. 294
MultiMedia Balloons No. 4
Uplift WordART Mix No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Fabulous I love what you have done with the layered template in order to create this.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename