Oscraps

Bee-safe-Annachallenge.jpg
gillie343

Bee-safe-Annachallenge.jpg

I was inspired to show these images as it was very special for my granddaughter saving a Bee. We used sugar water to make a syrup to feed the Bee to give it back its energy so that it could fly away.
Credits list
AASPN AutumnTemplate Album2_3
Artplaypalette Old World solid paper 3
Artplaypalette Florence Stitching
" " Beautiful moment
" " Flower
Artplaymini Opacus string
Artplaymini Gelid branch
Artplaypalette Frozen Urban Threadz
Artplaymini 4You Button
  • Love
Reactions: Adryane and NAdams
First: photos are amazing. Second: I love this story & it's heart warming to hear about the love of animal shown by your granddaughter

I'm in love! I was drawn to your layout by the fabulous photos and the use of my favorite color, but after reading your journaling, I decided a Standing O is in order! What a wonderful memory to capture.

First: photos are amazing. Second: I love this story & it's heart warming to hear about the love of animal shown by your granddaughter

Thank you, oh she does, any animal she even love snails! I turn my nose up at that

What a beautiful story! How clever to feed the bee! Great photos and documentation, will be a treasure in the future!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
gillie343
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename