Oscraps

Because You Loved Me
Cherylndesigns

Because You Loved Me

Because You Loved Me by Karen Schulz is new in the Oscraps store.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Karen Schulz Designs
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Oh, Cheryl! I must admit your beautiful page brought tears to my eyes! I am so sorry for the loss of your precious husband. You have made such a beautiful tribute page to him. I know he was loved so much and will be missed so much. Our love and prayers are with you! Here is a standing O for this beautiful page for Chuck! Standing O 151

Such a loving and wonderful tribute to Chuck! I can see every heartfelt elements and words you used to convey your love for your husband. He will live on in your memories and in your heart. :grouphugyay:

Last edited:
Oh, Cheryl! I must admit your beautiful page brought tears to my eyes! I am so sorry for the loss of your precious husband. You have made such a beautiful tribute page to him. I know he was loved so much and will be missed so much. Our love and prayers are with you! Here is a standing O for this beautiful page for Chuck! Standing O 151
You have touched my heart with your heart felt comments, Evelyn as well as the Standing O. I have gotten so much love and support from all of my wonderful online friends. :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred:

Such a loving and wonderful tribute to Garry! I can see every heartfelt elements and words you used to convey your love for your husband. He will live on in your memories and in your heart. :grouphugyay:
Yes, he will, Kay. You know what I'm going through and how difficult it is. He would want me to resume my scrapping because he was my biggest fan. Thanks for all of you girls' love and support. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

Layout information

Category
Karen Schulz Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename