Oscraps

Beauty
T

Beauty

• txmom2two
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

This was done for my dh who wanted some wall art to put up. He didnt think i could make anything non-girly. LOL, but i sure showed him, and he loves it. hehe. This is our Dodge. We love our truck....its like a third child for us....just as precious and expensive as the other two...hehehe. Anyways, I uploaded this for my All About Me challenge for this week. To scrap something that gets your heart all aflutter, an obsession, a desire of something....

For me, it is BIG Trucks....the higher the suspension, the larger the tire, the more tread, the tougher the accesories, and the deeper the rumble of the exhaust the better. It must be like a redneck thing, but I grew up with it, and have had a passion for them ever since. One of the reasons Jesse and I even met! If I see one driving down the road, I usually look two or three times, I love riding in them, driving them, and LOVE off roading in them! :)
Thanks for looking! Hope to see your layout in my challenge!

Allstar Grunge kit by Sweet Genevieve Designs at Oscraps
All diamondplate and hardware by Amber Clegg at Scrapartist
Beauty, Strength, Invincible brush set by Michelle Coleman and Nancy Janitz at Scrapartist
Change Media
Wow love all the brush work you did here Tiffany! DH should love it!!! This is really cool and glad you're going to hang it!! Beautiful!!!

This is totally awesome - I love Amber's elements w/the truck and it comes off not only masculine but very arty. Much better than the shiny car w/bimbo posters guys put on the wall!

THis is incredible!!!!!!!(if it were a Ford, I would beg for it for my hubby, but, alas...LOL!!!) Tiff, great work!

Layout information

Category
Challenges
Added by
txmom2two
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout