Oscraps

Beauty and Sweet Nectar
vickyday

Beauty and Sweet Nectar

Journaling reads: The male and female Ruby-throated hummingbirds are the only ones I have seen at my feeders so far this year. They are amazing little creatures and are fascinating to watch as they flitter from tree to nectar and back again! Can you imagine your drinks being 1 part sugar to 4 parts water? That is the mixture to make the sweet nectar that keeps the hummingbirds humming!
Terrific flight photo! They are fun to watch. We had a pair nest in our magnolia tree. They were very vigilant watching their nest and then feeding the babies :)

I love how you've changed the perspective of the bird feeder - it makes your page so interesting! Great pics of the hummingbirds too!!

These are wonderful photos! And an excellent presentation of the magic of these birds. We've had a very aggressive male this year who owns the feeder, and he's even dive-bombed me when I go out to grab it for cleaning.

These are wonderful photos! And an excellent presentation of the magic of these birds. We've had a very aggressive male this year who owns the feeder, and he's even dive-bombed me when I go out to grab it for cleaning.
Ours fuss at us if we are too close to the feeder.

They are so beautiful, Vicky, and I love your page showcasing your little visitors. They fuss because they are on a sugar high!! :)

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename