52-2022-16-VickiStegall
AASPN School Transfers
VRD collage Stamps
LynneMarie MESept14
TLP Wicked collab
PRD Oh Sew Crafty
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Well, I'm gobsmacked over this page, Amanda!! I love the pictures, the grid, the messy marks - well - everything! This is Art Journaling deliciousness! I love how you used so many different designers and everything just works! Thanks so much for playing along in my AJ Challenge!!

Well, I'm gobsmacked over this page, Amanda!! I love the pictures, the grid, the messy marks - well - everything! This is Art Journaling deliciousness! I love how you used so many different designers and everything just works! Thanks so much for playing along in my AJ Challenge!!
Thanks, Cheryl! I forgot to count the layer- whew! It was a LOt of FUN!

Thanks, Cheryl! I forgot to count the layer- whew! It was a LOt of FUN!
Oh my gosh, I ALWAYS count the layers. I only had 31 on my AJ sample layout - I've had WAY more than that. I have fun counting the layers. We should have a contest. I think my highest number has been hitting close to 80 or 90. Those are the ones that you sometimes have to manipulate the "quality" on - somebody put a bug in my ear that they don't have to be on maximum or very high quality - which I did not know. I just had a LO refuse to upload because it was 800x800 and I had to reduce it to "high". Once I did that, it loaded right up.

Oh my gosh, I ALWAYS count the layers. I only had 31 on my AJ sample layout - I've had WAY more than that. I have fun counting the layers. We should have a contest. I think my highest number has been hitting close to 80 or 90. Those are the ones that you sometimes have to manipulate the "quality" on - somebody put a bug in my ear that they don't have to be on maximum or very high quality - which I did not know. I just had a LO refuse to upload because it was 800x800 and I had to reduce it to "high". Once I did that, it loaded right up.
Ha! It was 35 layers. Not too bad!

Amanda, this is fantastic!! Having read the comments, I know how many layers this took! It's amazing!!!! You are a queen at using messy marks and all the fun blending items in the backgrounds.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Amandajk
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename