Oscraps

Be Thankful
isDK

Be Thankful

Be Thankful

aA Papers, Frames, Transfer, WordART, Stitchez, MM Homes, MM Kindred, Brushes

Process: This is a lift from "black and white and October all over" by Pam P October 2018 https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=401453&title=black-and-white-and-october-all-over&cat=1351

Hospitals filled up, many with beds in hallways. Refrigerator morgues were set up in two cities in Texas. The CDC couldn't regulate it, but recommended people stay home for Thanksgiving and limit gatherings to six people, two households. Airports and planes were full anyway.
This is wonderful! Love the houses in the postage frames! I read that 50 million people are still expected to travel this Thanksgiving. It brings tears to my eyes. We will be staying home, our two (already mixed) households of 4 people, but still we are going to run an exhaust fan and keep some windows or doors open and wear masks when we are not eating.

Love the swirls of color and the whirling leaves in the bag. We have much to be thankful for, safe in our homes but for sure there will be payment exacted for the hoards who are traveling and ignoring the pleas to keep us all safe. May God have mercy.

You illustrate such sad things with great talent, and present them to us in surprising ways

pretty well illustrated stamps to brighten up our lives a little. Here we do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but everyone is wondering if we will be able to see our children and little children at Christmas

Beautiful, love the houses, love the colors. I hope people will be sensible and wont gather together with too many. America can't use any more sick!

Yes, we do have so much to be thankful for. Love the row of houses along the postage stamp frame! Beautifully depicted! Thank you for the reminder.

I can only agree. We have a lot to be thankful for. Love your creativity and the small houses are gorgeous.

I also agree with Monig, it's time for your new President, I understand you so very well! Your pages are really great, I love the beautiful colors!

I love the multimedia houses mounted on the postage frames! Excellent combination!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout