Oscraps

Basketball Cheerleading
Miki

Basketball Cheerleading

Credits list
Artplay Palette Bicycle (stripe paper recolored)
Artplay Palette Fotographie (stripe paper recolored, circle)
Artplay Palette Joyful (banner)
Artplay Palette Basketball Add-on Mini Set (overlay, hoop, word art) retired
Artplay Palette Poppy (circle brush) retired
Artplay Palette Escape (transfer, overlay, solid paper)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 (beads, stars, splatters recolored)
Holiday WordART Mix 14 (the word cheer)
Paper Textures 17
FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
A solid paper from APP Escape was used for the foundation for the page. The striped blue paper from APP Fotographie was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The fotoblendz mask was duplicated and rotated. The yellow stripe paper from APP Bicycle was clipped to it. Using the hue/saturation and color balance adjustment layers the colors were altered. The photo, scanned from my year book (poor quality) was extracted, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light (redeuced opacity). The image was duplicated again, this time adding a blue tinted halftone filter, blending mode changed to hard light, reduced opacity. A circle paint brush from APP Poppy was added with a transfer from APP Escaped clipped to it. The basketball overlay was recolored blue using the hue/saturation adjustment layers. A custom shadow was added behind the ball to give it some dimension. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, word art and paper textures to ground the image.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Great work rehabilitating the yearbook photo! I like the sporty accents, the stripes, and the overall sense of fun.

Fantastic! I love what you did with the photo - that's great work on the restoration AND the extraction! Great use of filters!

I like the use of the two striped papers, one lengthwise and one crosswise, that gives it the sporty touch.
wonderful photo, colours and title work too.
and best of all: the photo

Awesome use of stripes and very cool how you incorporated the school stamp. I remember those uniforms--how things have changed!

Gorgeous! I love how pulled in an older photo and gave it a modern style/look!

Fun use of the stripes and the banner.
Love how the people in the photo align with the stripes.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename