Oscraps

Barn Silos
Miki

Barn Silos

Credits list
This limited option is back at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after August 2, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Fernweh Collection
Artplay Palette Fernweh
Artsy Transfers Fernweh
Travel WordART Mix 1
Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frames 1
MultiMedia Branches 10

FotoInspired Template Pack 3C (page 4)

Process
Page 4 of the FotoInspired Template Pack 3C was opened up and resized smaller. A solid paper from APP Fernweh was used as the foundation for the page. The image was clipped to the fotoblendz mask of Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frame1_3, duplicated 2 more times and clipped to the texture layers (the threadz were turned off). The frame was then layered over the torn frame 2 which has a solid paper clipped to it. Another silo image was clipped to the frame mask 1. Both a photo (soft blending mode) and transfer were clipped fotomask 2. Artsy Transfer_1, transfers from the kit, word art and dimensional embellishments completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and zlemon
I love your blending techniques!! I love the photos of the silos and the colors you chose make it seem totally urban and fun!

I think silos remind me a little of lighthouses and I love them. You have created a wonderful page with these.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename