Barn Silos
Miki

Barn Silos

Credits list
Artplay Ephemeral Collection
Ephemeral Brush Set Bundle
Wild Grass 1
Flowers 2
Artplay Palette Ephemeral (paper, flower, splatters)
Artplay Palette Sol (dried grass)
Artsy Transfers Ephemeral
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 (gold beads)
Ephemeral WordART Mix 1
Ephemeral FotoBlendz 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 11

Process
A solid paper from APP was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a horizontal fotoblendz mask from FotoBlendz Overlays 11. The photo was duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. The original photo was duplicated again. This time it was clipped to a horizontal mask from Ephemeral FotoBlendz 1. The mask was center was placed behind the tallest silo. The blending mode of the mask was changed to color burn to intensify the color. The layers were merged together, then duplicated with the blending mode changed to color burn. Artsy Transfer Ephemeral 1 was added. Some of the layers were duplicated, moved, resized or hidden. Brushes from Wild Grass 1 and Flowers 2 were stamped onto the page and recolored. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
I love the watercolor and sketch style and your sunflowers.
I think you can relate to how this reminds me of an old popcorn farm just outside Greeley CO. LOL

This is stunning!! love the blending and textures on your layout!! love the big photo with the text on top.

What a neat portrait of rural life and agricultural history. I wouldn't have thought to capture this!

Congrats on the SO! Very beautiful interpretation of something you would never think twic about. Love the way you used the Flowers and Wild Grass brushes.

Not only are you a standing O, but I have also featured you on the Gallery Standouts Blog!

Congratulations on the Standing O! I love the placement of the wheat straw to frame the silos!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename