Oscraps

Balance
Miki

Balance

My husband went out to mow the lawn. In a moment of inspiration he created 3 large rock cairns in the yard. Works of art!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Lost (paper, transfers)

Artplay Palette Coastline (foliage)
Artplay Palette Kindred (dried grass)
Artplay Palette Bicycle (word art modified)
Artsy Transfers Lost
MultiMedia Branches 17 (button)
MultiMedia Birds 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 16
Paper Textures 6
Paper Textures 9
Paper Textures 11
AnnaBlendz Artsy 4 (brush)
Beach WordART Mix 3

Process

A solid paper from APP Lost was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The image was duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light (reduced opacity). Using a textured brush from AnnaBlendz Artsy 4 the fotoblendz mask size was extended to include portions of the photo that were hidden. The layers were duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light to add more depth to the colors of the rocks. Transfers from the kit and Artsy Transfers Lost_2 & 3 were added, along with some paper textures (reduced opacity). The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love this. Love the process that creates cairns, the spirit. I do it sometimes and feel so connected and in that moment like time takes on a completely different meaning for me.

Love the peacefulness of your page. That cairn is a delight. Love the muted bg and the masking? on the rocks that gives them that scratchiness.

Votre mari a eu un beau moment d'inspiration en construisant ces cairns, j'aime votre design et la journalisation, une superbe page Zen Miki, :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename