Oscraps

Bad Day
N

Bad Day

journaling reads: "start the day by everyone being grumpy...next drive 3 hours to sit and wait another 3o mins for a 2o minute ultrasound...only to find out there was a chance you were having a girl and have now been told otherwise!! next go have some lunch (chili cheese dog) and spill it down your shirt and on your pants...then go buy a bag of jolly ranchers (hoping there are at least more then 2 apple ones)...not, exactly 2 in the whole bag..ugh..go to put abby in her car seat and break your nail down to the quick...then get half way home and have a rock fly up and crack your windshield...finally home and think its gonna get better..not...after abbys bath, she decides to get back in fully clothed! then decides after new pjs she needs to get bens tomato soup and play in it! ok...is it time to go to bed yet? well no cause while sitting on the sofa I manage to hit my head on the edge of the fish tank! done...going to bed, but not before stumping my toe on the edge of the ironing board while going to put abbys tomato soup pjs in the laundry!! ...but I did manage to grab the camera and get a couple of cute shots of abby in her pjs" April 17, 2007~TFL Angie.... (and believe it or not, at the end of the day all Icould do was laugh and go to bed!)
Kimberly Giarrusso : Beaded Alpha
Julie Mead:paperBag Alphabet
Julie Mead: Elementary My Dear, The Crayon Box Brushes
Kelly Shults: Wish Upon A Star Kit

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
nun69
Date added
View count
Comment count