Oscraps

Back To School in the Time of COVID
helenedubois

Back To School in the Time of COVID

I am sure many of us have grandchildren that are heading back (or starting) college during this very confusing time. Ours left on Friday for Ohio State. We can only hope that all goes well, they learn much and stay safe.
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
I wish him well, and hope your worries can be put to rest if only because he understands the seriousness. It takes a lot of people doing the right thing and avoiding those that are (I think) uninformed and careless, and it takes some luck. Gotta pray for that. All you can do.

I fear that we will have to learn to live this way for years, not easily.

Great use of the masking, wonderful colors !

Congrats i give you a GSO here

Wishing your grandchild the best. These are hard times for young people who want the experience of living away and attending university with their peers. Outstanding page with all your masterful blending. Congrats on the Standing O!

congratulations for the standing O! very pretty page . I wish your grandson the best! For us, the start of the school year is September 4th and our fears are the same!

Beautiful page love the effects and wish your Grandson well and safe I have two going back in December to a place called Leicester in the U.K. which has already started a second lock down in some areas.x

This is just stunning work! And a usual, I agree with your sentiment. Congrats on the Standing O!

I understand what you mean, in this time a child or grandchild 'letting go' is very difficult, I sincerely hope that it will all work out! Your page is fantastic!

Congrats on the Standing O!

Love this! Hope all goes well for him! My two granddaughters are heading back to NYC for college this week. It's a different world out there!

Magnificent art. I share your concern for every child going back to school, especially for the older ones.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout