Oscraps

Baby Rachel
Applechick

Baby Rachel

The three young girls are my Aunts, mystery person is the young girl holding the baby, but I'm on the trail...I'll find out!

Began with an artsy paper as a foundation, in fact I had two contenders and toggled between the two throughout before settling on this one. The photograph was duplicated twice; first layer clipped to a fotoblendz, second layer masked and parts of the photo painted back, mainly the heads, faces and shoulders and arms which were constrained by the fotoblendz, duplicated this and chose Soft Light 30% for a bit more definition but notice that I didn't include the baby when I was painting back so probably will go back and correct this later.
Added further transfers and elements from MM Melancholy and paper textures to complete the look.
  • Love
Reactions: marijke and NAdams
The photos you have are amazing, I love the clustering and the texture under the photo!

Aren't you glad that children are encouraged to smile in today's photos? Good heritage page.

good luck with your research.
as always an amazing heritage page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Melancholy-fiona-babyrachel.jpg
File size
694.1 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout