Oscraps

Baby Birds
Miki

Baby Birds

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Amaranthine (new May 16)
Artplay Palette Amaranthine (paper, label work, button, twig, transfers) Artplay Palette Amaranthine
Artplay Palette Hummingbird (brad, label word) Artplay Palette Hummingbird
Artplay Palette Airy (raffia) Artplay Palette Airy
Artplay Palette Studious (feather charm) Artplay Palette Studious
Artplay Palette Take Flight (label word) Artplay Palette Take Flight
Acrylic Frames 1 Acrylic Frames 1
Amaranthine WordART Mix 1 maranthine WordART Mix

Process
An solid paper from APP Amaranthine was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to an Acrylic Frame mask with the raffia ribbon layered behind it. Artsy Transfers Amaranthine_4 was layered under the photo. Some of the layers were moved or turned off. Several layers from AT Amaranthine_5 were also layered under the photo. Word art and dimensional embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
This is so adorable! The transfer colors are perfect with the photo colors. Love the word art and quotes.

Such clever use of the raffia and charm! Your pages always have such wonderful touches like this that I enjoy seeing. I was lucky enough to have a robin's nest close to me one year, watching the parents take turns sitting on the eggs. There were four of them. I would take photos while the parents were gone. I was anxious, waiting for them to hatch. Unfortunately, we had some really cold nights that spring and none of them made it. I was so sad for the parents, I could see the grieving.

so many little birds ... we have been watching a hummingbird nest. only two babies and they flew away, yesterday :) Beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout