Oscraps

Babies Again?
zlemon

Babies Again?

Mama Barn Swallow is sitting on the nest outside my front door again. Papa has done a wonderful job "feathering" the nest. Notice the big white feather by her beak. Last time she had 5 babies, I wonder how many she'll have this time...I certainly hope for 5!

Used APP Veranda.

Thanks for looking.
That couple is quite prolific! Love the organic feel of this...fab texture and color tones, Christy! Keep us posted!

This is just wonderful, Christy! That nest is very interesting, indeed. I've never seen a Barn Swallow or one of their nests. Your blending is so beautiful and I can almost feel all of the texture.

Fabuleuse photo Christy, travail sur la texture et fond exceptionnel, nous attendons donc la naissance de ces petites hirondelles !!!

Beautiful page and great blending.. the Barn Swallows are so beautiful and have exquisite nesting abilities.. great texture and blend work!

gorgeous photo treatment and colours.
hope for 5 babies too *keep one's fingers crossed.

Birds have beautiful nest! So amazing that you captured this one! Good luck on the nest count!

Love your background or wall and how you featured the texture of the nest materials with your cropping.

You amaze me every time with your great unique pages, wow! Would it really be a second nest? I hope for you!

I also hope every ting is oke with you!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout