Oscraps

Autumn
B

Autumn

Since my Granddaughters name is Autumn, the word art was perfect. My daughter has taken hundreds of photos for Autumns senior pictures and this is one of them. I love it and was crying to be used in a layout.

ArtPlay Palette Autumn RomanceArtPlayPaletteAutumnRomance
Autumn WordART Mix No. 1AutumnWordARTMixNo.1
Journey WordArt Mix No. 1JourneyWordARTMixNo.1
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No. 3JazzedUpLoopDaLoopNo.3
DifferentStrokes No. 11DifferentStrokesNo.11
Dripped Stains No. 6 (Retired)
StainedEdge Overlays No. 2StainedEdgeOverlaysNo.2
Photo: Jackie Houston Reed
Font: Toms Handwritten New

Process Notes: Over solid paper 1 I moved in Autumns photo, resizing and positioning. I used the gradient tool to blend the left edge. Using one of the brushes from the palette and coloring it a few shades darker than the paper I placed the tape along the left edge of the photo.

Placing a couple of the overlays from the palette, one across the bottom half of the page and the other rotated and placed from top to bottom, which I put on Overlay blend mode. A couple of the word art mix was positioned at the bottom left corner with the opacity turned down. Over these I brought in the stained edge overlay, recoloring the same as the tape.

Adding the title and word art, I brought in the loopdaloop. I brought in a button and leaves from the palette to replace the button in the loopdaloop psd. I placed the charm under the button. More stains and splatters were called for here. I ran a style on Autumn and recolored the rest of the word art with the red from the leaf. That finished this layout.
Awesome! The photo with its soft blur, blended perfectly with the paper, and wonderful wordart. She is beautiful!

You have a beautiful granddaughter Barbara, you can be proud! The photo is fantastic, the text is so true, for sure she will love your awesome page!

Beautiful granddaughter and page! Love the full page photo with subtle textures.

The love shows through in your layout! Wonderfully sweet shot of a beautiful young lady!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout