Oscraps

Autumn Walks
A

Autumn Walks

Credits : Template by Anna Aspnes, Fragrance of Fall by Aprilisa Designs, grey paper from Silver Celebrations by Connie Prince.

Journaling : Ive been so lethargic lately, Im feeling so guilty and quite annoyed with myself too! I did force myself to go on walks to get some exercise and fresh air. Im glad I did, the world is so beautiful in this season! Unlike summer, the paths are almost all my own. I look back at my gregarious childhood and wonder at myself. When did I become so solitary?
I love your journaling, and the organization of your layout supports that. The white frames work really well with the photos.

Beautiful page! LOVE how you blended the background photo against the grey paper.

Oh I love the journaling! Good on you for walking. Looks like you had a friend. Beautifully scrapped page.

Well done, the pictures are so great, great use of the template, a gorgeous background, I love the elements, your page is perfect!

glorious yet moody layout. love the misty feel too. and solitude always refreshes the soul, enjoy it.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
aridra
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout