Oscraps

Autumn mood
margeda

Autumn mood

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
ArtPlay MiniPalette Vivify_ArtsyPaper1,ATMPVivify,LeafBrown,HeartTeal,Acorn,FlowerGlitter,BowYellow ***Free with a $15 purchase from aA Designs from 4-8 October***

**BrushSet Bundle 4 October 2019** BrushSetBundle4Oct2019
Charcoal No. 2_2,6,8,11 CharcoalNo2
Splatters No. 8_3,4,6,8,10,11 SplattersNo8
SpackleTextured No. 10_3,6,9,10 SpackleTexturedNo.10
Edges No. 2_2,10 EdgesNo2
PaperTextures No. 12_8 PaperTexturesNo12

Also used:
ArchiTextures No. 14_6 ArchiTexturesNo14
LightLeaks No. 1_2 LightLeaksNo1
WarmGlows No. 1_8 WarmGlowsNo1

Process:
This photo was taken without a photo. I let my fingers create because there is a lot of delight in these sets.
Opened a 12x12 dpi 300px new document. He pulled the ArtsyPaper. | Opened by ArchiTextures. | He placed Charcoal following the pattern of ArtsyPaper. | Added by Acorns and then by LeafBrowns, HeartTeal. Finally, the flowers were placed in the lure. With modified movement, shading, scaling. | She added Charcoal to the pattern on the left and the flowers are lovely. They scaled them, moved them, raised them with shadows. | He placed the scaled-down HeartTeal and the big dummy. | Located in Transfers, Glows, Splatters, Textures, Artstroke. | Added by WoodWordLife and WordVivify.

Thanks for looking! I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Love the pictorial brush to create the scene with this lovely palette of elements.

I love the torn paper textures and the repetition of the playful acorns.

Wow magnifique. J'adore ces glands et ces feuilles, on a l'impression que l'on va pouvoir les attraper. Les couleurs sont trs trs belles aussi.
Trs beau design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout