Oscraps

Autumn Bride
L

Autumn Bride

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
* NEW ON SALE - AnnaRelease 7 October 2016*
ArtPlay Palette Fallen Blush https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-7-October-2016.html

Started out making my background using Solid Paper 5 from Fallen Blush. Added my model from G&T Designs Tapestry Tales Part 6. Added Transfer 1, enlarged and fit to page. Used Brush No. 1 and masked off a bit to start building a head piece for the model. Added Brush 8 to headpiece. Used Overlay 1 underneath the headpiece. Added Brush 8 for some texture.

Used Brush 4 to the bottom of the piece and clipped Solid Paper 1 to it. Applied MultiMedia Leaves5_1 to side of model's head piece. Placed Branch underneath.

Placed Autumn Word Mix2 Word Transfer and blended it at soft light. Added MultiMedia Leaves5_4A underneath the word mix to highlight it a bit.

Added a bit of a vignette.
This is really lovely! I like the framing around her face (she reminds me of The Madonna painting). Thank you for the detailed and magical process.

My Brooklyn daughter and I met at the Cloisters (part of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC) two weeks ago, and the Madonnas spoke strongly to both of us. Not that we manifest those peaceful personages, and, actually, part of us really struggled with the passivity of the half-smiles, but both of us definitely related to the peace that radiated from the portraits. It was quite a mystery. I guess peace is good, however you get there! This reminds me of that visit... you've used texture beautifully here and I love how your composition is so very engaging. Bravo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lmgdonahue
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout